Friday, April 9, 2010

TOTO...WE'RE NOT IN AFRICA ANYMORE!

But there are zebras everywhere! I cannot get enough of the zebra hide rugs. Not sure if I like zebras because they have mohawks or because each one is unique.....

This, my friends..... is my dream living room! I can't tell you how much I love the look of a white couch against a zebra rug. The custom table by Plantation is simple, yet the perfect accent to a gorgeous room. In my opinion, a hide rug is a requirement in a classic modern style home! Can't wait to get mine!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I never thought of zebra print to be elegant and sophisticated, LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! Really like those candle sticks too.

    I truly enjoy following your blog,
    Southern Clementine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment! I enjoy reading each and every one.

XO,
Candace