Monday, April 5, 2010

OHHH....HOW SUCCULENT

The bold look of succulents makes them an ideal compliment to modern homes. They thrive on neglect, conserve water, and retain their color year round. Faceted surfaces and geometric patterns make succulents perfect for adding texture to any indoor or outdoor space.

Each one being unique, I create these drought-tolerant beauties as personal gifts. The fresh succulents and pottery are hand selected to fit the personality and style of the person I'm designing one for.

This succulent garden was designed in a copper bowl for a transitional space. The variety of colors and textures in this arrangement were chosen to look great with indoor decor or as an outdoor centerpiece.



The succulent garden below was created in a green color scheme. I added red toned varieties and a low profile pot, which made it appealing for any style decor.

1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! I wish I was as talented as you are.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment! I enjoy reading each and every one.

XO,
Candace