Friday, April 2, 2010

READY OR NOT.....

Here I am! This is not only my first blog-but my first post.
I hope to share some great ideas and design elements with other classic modern enthusiasts. I've done tons of research on my quest to find the right look, not only for the style I love, but for the price my husband loves. Let's face it, that's just as important!
I'll try and post pictures regularly from my favorite designers, furnishing websites and even some of our own project details. Feel free to share any ideas you might have that will contribute to our search for affordable classic style with clean lines so we can all benefit.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to blog land!! You blog looks great, I look forward to reading more of your post!! It is a fun journey and very rewarding you will find a wonderful community out here. Thank you for reading my blog and becoming a faithful reader!! Kathysue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a moment to comment! I enjoy reading each and every one.

XO,
Candace