Monday, February 21, 2011

NEW PHOTOGRAPH/ARTWORK JUST ADDED!

/I just added some new photography to my Fine Art America page! Here's my favorite one...I'm going to put this one on canvas and hang it in the dining room!


Last weekend, my husband and I decided to visit our local Farmer's Market (here in Claremont). It was such a beautiful day. We had a delicious breakfast on an outdoor patio- while people watching. Then, we made our way to the local market, featuring organic and home grown vegetables, fruit, homemade honey and bread...can't you just smell it! There were also a few vendors selling succulents and other plants. I was drooling over all of the succulents and snapped this shot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a moment to comment! I enjoy reading each and every one.

XO,
Candace